CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Posing with the white "unicorn" .... hehehe

The arrival of the white horse made us so excited to touch and to ride it as we had never seen a life horse, let alone played with or rode any before. My friend Tara (with the white shirt) and me wasted no time for the golden chances to play with the horse. To be honest, actually i was so nervous to play with the horse as I was not used to it. However i tried my best to over come my fear in order to prove to the caretaker (who wore the blue shirt) that "girls also do have courage like boys"...hahahah.... Any way, she's quite tame lah....
This picture was taken by Chin Cher one of our friends without we realizing it. Thanks yea.. as for me that was really an experience of a life time and good for the fill-up of my photo album. Our pose was natural without us being ready ... hahaha...joking...

1 comments:

NelsonAntalang said...

Enti uleh manah meh nupi jelu to, jelu orang Ribai. Enggi kitai nadai utai bukai uleh tupi lelabi enggau kekura aja. Nya pun enti nyamai di kayam serta nemu ngelala kitai ke ngempu sida, tauka ingat ke kitai udah nupi nengkani sida.

Wah se men... Cuti panjai ya.. diato. Nyamai ga pengidup seekol. Cheers and keep on blogging!