CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Together with my friends..

While waiting for the chicken to be cooked by Pooven (behind the tree with the stick around) we took an opportunity to take a snapshot together. Tara, one of our friends was the photographer of the day and she was sad because she wanted to be in the photograph with us but uunfortunately nobody wanted to volunteer themselves as everyone wanted to show their glamorous faces which included me..hehe..


The purpose of these activities were to practise us to build a rapport relationship between the organisation in the workplace and it was one of our assessments for the first semester. Madam Amy, who was our lecturer observed us through our behaviours. Sometime I needed to pretend to be nice to others though i didn't know all of them that much. (see I am fantastic in acting and I must get a good grade in acting from my lecturer..hehehe).

0 comments: