CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My aunty & me..

The above picture reminds me of all the sweet and bad memories that we had gone through together. We are so close to each other and to me she is just like my eldest sister as sometime when i had problems, i would seek for her advice in order to guide me through to the right path.

My auntie is my friend and she is a very helpful person. I called her Wai. She likes to help other people who are in need and i do admit she is quite a talkative lady, just like me. That's why we are very compatible (hope i'm right..hehe). The best thing about her is that she is a very supportive auntie.

This picture was taken by my father during last Gawai, before we made a connecting journey to our long house by long boat which took us 45 minutes to reach there. Still fresh in my mind, my auntie bought me a souvenir, an earring at Sibu just to keep me reminded of her always because after the trip we parted and went to the different directions. I was grateful for the lovely gift that she gave me.

To you Wai
Thank you very much for for your concern. Your kindness and love to me will always be cherished in my heart.

1 comments:

LangRimba said...

From your Auntie (Indai Wen)- Terima kasih Y Indu Gemuk, kami pin berasai lelenggau ninggalka kita di Miri, ngenang kitai ke udah begulai kelebih agi kitai selalu begelumu maya makai lemai, maya Mami & Didi dek datai ari Ladang ngemai lauk Jani enggau ikan... Jako d k selalu nanya kami munyi tuk genap kali kami datai nemuai ngagai kita endang meruan dikingat 'Ngirup Indai Wen! or Udah makai kita Indai Wen? .... Ahaaa... Taja pan aku Auntie tang baka diri menyadi.. Kirum berita ngagai kami selalu auk Y... Terima kasih Y!